go-long design: I'm Officially a Designer!

go-long design

Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm Officially a Designer!

How exciting... I just got accepted to sell my kits at Liddy's Loft, an awesome shabby-chic boutique that I just disovered last week. Here's the link for anyone who hasn't seen the site yet:
http://liddysloft.com/boutique/index.php?main_page=products_new

I've been a graphic designer for about 12 years now, but designing digital kits has occupied my brain since I discovered this awesome hobby last September. I swear, most of my dreams involve designing kits. I can't even go to the mall without looking at patterns and thinking how they would make great papers, lol! It's crazy! Fun, fun, fun hobby though.

Off to find a freebie to post....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your success. I hope you do super well with selling your designs. Good luck!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home