go-long design: 2 Uploads and a FREEBIE!

go-long design

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

2 Uploads and a FREEBIE!

I have the hardest time finding papers for layouts with my husband in them, so I created 2 sets in very masculine colors and patterns for the men (and boys) in your life. I just sent them to Liddy's Loft boutique, so look for them in the next few days. Here's a preview:



Plaid Pajamas
$3.50

This mega paper pack comes with 10 slightly shabby, textured papers in plaids and solids. There are plenty of colors to coordinate with your photos. You can get multiple layouts out of this one pack!




Cool and Casual
$2.50

This masculine set comes with 7 textured and distressed papers. Each plaid pattern comes with a matching slightly shabby solid. Perfect for all your boys, guys and even grandparents pages!

and here's a FREEBIE for ya. I posted this at RAK Scraps too. It's for the member mega RAK and the theme this month is twins. I didn't do too much with the twin theme, since not everyone has twins ;o). As you can see, they also coordinate with my new paper packs. Enjoy!



freebie

8 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Nice colors. Thank you!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Christine Smith said...

neat stuff -- TFS!!!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I am off to purchase your Alpha Romantique! All your stuff is beautiful!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like these! Great colors. Thank you so much.

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! The papers will be great for 'scrapping' my kids!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan,
I love your work and the freebie. I love the purple color and it works great with many pictures I have. I look forward to seeing your work develop.
Mom2ChinaGirls

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these muted colours, so many possibilities. Thank you, wonderful freebie.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! http://www.land-rover-dealerships.info eczema basketball facts Pink sports quad Westerville central warhawk football

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home