go-long design: The Day After

go-long design

Monday, May 15, 2006

The Day After

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and were able to spend some time with your loved ones. I spent all day Saturday with my Mom. We had a luncheon at her church and then went shopping. It was really, really nice. My mom is the greatest! Sunday we just relaxed around the house and I didn't have to do anything but snuggle with my kids. Of course, today I am making up for that because when I went downstairs this morning it looked like a bomb went off in my kitchen. LOL!

Here's a sneak peak at what's coming up at Liddy's Loft. Every month, we'll be doing a collaborative mega kit. June's theme is Les Vacances - a beachy, nautical theme with shades of navy and dusty blue with a hint of orange. Here's some of my part of the kit:

I think this may be my favorite thing I've done so far. Lots of goodies in this one!

I also would like to apologize for my new kits not being up in the store yet. I've had several emails asking about them, but unfortunately it will be at least a few more days. The site server is full and is being transferred this week to a new one with more space. I'll let you know when things are uploaded!

Gotta go clean this pigsty! Have a beautiful day!

Susan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like a lovely kit! I am also waiting for a few of your new things to pop up in the shop!! :)

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Breast cancer support san diego 300c chrysler internet blackjack From protonix withdrawal celexa Car clinic Electronic braille watch Software minidv jvc Circuit breakers symbols

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home