go-long design: I may need an intervention...

go-long design

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I may need an intervention...

Okay folks... I've officially gone off the deep end. I have been dreaming about designing digital kits almost every night since I discovered this hobby (last September!) and can't go anywhere without noticing how the patterns I see would make great papers. Well... today I was playing with my daughter and she decides she wants to paint. So I get out the watercolors and start painting with her. Before I know it, I'm painting backgrounds to scan in and use for scrapbook kits. LOL! Is that crazy or what???

See what I made? I have no idea what I'm going to do with all of these. Maybe I'll do a freebie sometime soon :o) .


And this is just a *small* sampling. I really need to find a new hobby before I'm committed.

Don't forget... all my scrapbook stuff is 30% off this month at Liddy's!!!

Susan

8 Comments:

Blogger Corina said...

Isn't this stuff addictive? Luckily I got the designing bug out of me and am just makin' LO's!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Corina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These watercolour backgrounds are gorgeous.. go for it, please use them in a kit :)!!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I love them. Beautiful.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Susan! These are gorgeous!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Holley V said...

I think they're awesome!

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I can't wait to see what you so with them!!

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just Happened along to your Blog. I am New at this, You have gorgeous work. Very impressive.Have a great day.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home