go-long design: Watercolor Madness

go-long design

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Watercolor Madness


2 posts in one day! I had to clean up my HD to make room for my new designs. Remember the watercolors I showed you from a few weeks ago when I was painting with my daughter? Well... I've decided that instead of using them in a kit, I'd just give some away. I saved a few for future use, but really... my kit style is not so artsy. I may do a really graphic kit soon just to mix things up. I dunno. I think I prefer girly flowers, lol!

Link to Download

Once these are gone, they're gone. I'm deleting them off of my HD so I can't reupload. If you use them, let me know! Just stop by here and post a link to your LO. I'd be thrilled to see your work! One of them is really wild - bright greens, yellows and hot reds. I would definitely love to see that one in action. Just a reminder... all my designs are for commercial use with no additional fees or strings attached. However, please don't redistribute. Not too much to ask, right? I hope you enjoy these!

Susan

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful papers of Watercolor Madness. I can't wait to try them out.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful papers, Susan! Love the red/orange/yellow one, especially. Thanks so much!!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee! I loved these watercolours when you shared them earlier.. so I'm thrilled you're sharing them with us now :) Thanks so much!

Love your new Anniversary Bouquet kit too, what yummy colours!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

These are really cool! Thank you!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty papers!

Thanks so much for sharing them.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the papers.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

These are so beautiful Susan, thankyou for sharing them! :)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

These papers are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left a comment at the RAK's forum, but wanted to say a quick thank you here too. Thank you for these beautiful papers!!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These papers are beautiful. Gives me inspiration!

Thank you!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thanks for the beautiful papers. Can't wait to play with them.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great papers! Thanks so much for sharing them!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

Thank you for the papers!

2:34 AM  
Blogger Keirelle said...

I LOVE these! Thank you so much for the lovely freebie, I really appreciate it.

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea to use paintings you made with your child!! I've got to keep that in mind :D If I can convince them to do it...LOL These are simply gorgeous, thank you so much. I'm glad I got them before they were gone for good.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Dawn/editor said...

I love these! I am always amazed at my daughters' watercolor creations. Are they still available? I cannot download for some reason. :( Thanks for sharing.

Faithfully,

Dawn

11:49 AM  
Blogger love_2design said...

Yes, they are still available. I think SendSpace is having some problems today. Keep trying...

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks, Susan... love these. :D

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. Thank you.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home