go-long design: My Poor Kiddos

go-long design

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My Poor Kiddos




See their happy little faces? Well... I'm not so sure they'll look like this later today. It's shot day for my little guys. I've been putting off getting their MMR shot because I read way too much on the internet about people linking that shot with Autism. However, there have been a lot of Mumps outbreaks in the Midwest lately and that can lead to high fevers and sterility, so I am going to go ahead and do it. Plus, Marina has to have 2 MMR shots before she enters kindergarten by law and I don't want to get them too close together. She'll start school in 2007.

I think shots are harder on the Mommies than the kids ;o). Ice cream for everyone, lol!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids are GORGEOUS!!!! I'm so glad you posted these pictures. I think last time I saw them AJ was still a baby!

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cuties! Thanks for sharing! Hildur

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cuties! Thanks for sharing! Hildur

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Its like deja vu! I was quite recently at the doctor's for my two kids annual visit also. The only difference is my daughter is 5 and starting kindergarten in the fall and my son is three. I am looking forward to reading future blogs!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home