go-long design: Thanks For Your Comments!

go-long design

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Thanks For Your Comments!

***Edit - All emails have been sent. If you haven't received your tag, please email me at sliden@hotmail.com***

I just want to let everyone know that I got your comments and will be sending out the rest of the Birthstone Tags today. I tried to do them all last night, but DH and the kids were whining, saying they were hungry or something :o). I need to get them on an IV drip so I can design all day long! Just kiddin'... kind of. LOL!

The complete set of tags will be coming to the Liddy's Loft Boutique very soon, so if you missed the blog freebie or you need more than one, you can pick them up there.
Liddy's Boutique

You know what really surprised me about getting to know my blog readers? I had no idea that digital scrapping was so widespread. I have comments from people all over the world! If you ever need something (word art, alpha letters... anything) in another language besides English, don't hesititate to email me. I already have a couple of alpha sets with French and Spanish accented letters, but any requests will be considered!

I'm working on some fun things for Liddy's Grand Opening on May 1st. Lots of prizes and fun... be sure to come!

Have a beautiful day!

Susan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ACK! I didn't get a chance to check your blog yesterday and look what I missed?!! These are beautiful Susan! I'm seriously impressed with your designs - gorgeous!!! :)

Sonja

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your work...I know I always say you that, but it's really true girl!!! your stuff make me dream, please continue to make those so gorgeous things!!!And a big TY for you for the tag!!!Sincerely Mesokee

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home