go-long design: Technical Difficulties

go-long design

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Technical Difficulties

What a morning! I am doing a freelance project and went to save it to my hardrive this morning. Got a lovely little message that I never thought I'd see: Disk Full. I have a 60gig HD *just* for my scrapbooking and design stuff and it's full????? So, I spent hours clearing out some things and burning DVDs. I wanted to post a freebie today, but for obvious reasons, I'll have to put that on hold.

Last night I uploaded a new kit to Liddy's Loft called Shabby Rose (I know... not a very original name but it fit, lol)
Liddy's Boutique

Here's the preview:

Shabby Rose Kit
$5.75

This huge kit comes with 8 papers, 2 lace frames, 2 tags, 2 ribbons, 4 brads, 2 decorated paper clips, one rose embellishment, one ribbon rose and 2 FULL alphas! Wow... something for the shabby in everyone! Great for little girls layouts and birth announcements!

I really love this one... it's right up my alley with the girly, shabby style. I made a birth announcement for a friend with it, which I'll post at Liddy's gallery soon.

Have a great day!

Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home