go-long design: Wooohoooo... Number 2!!!

go-long design

Monday, May 22, 2006

Wooohoooo... Number 2!!!

Okay, I'm not one of those people who need a lot of validation, but look at who's blog was number 2 this morning! What an awesome sight to see first thing in the morning. I know I probably won't stay here, but it sure is cool! LOL! I know I'm a big dork for taking a screenshot and posting it here... no emails please ;o).













Some important news for you today:
****Liddy's Loft will be closed today through Wednesday for server upgrades!****

So... come back Thursday and there will be lots of new things up. I have 4 new kits, a paper pack and some elements that will finally be going up.

This morning I got off my bum and went jogging (I use that term loosely). I am sooooo out of shape, but sitting here at this computer isn't exactly toning my thighs and I needed to do something. Since starting this hobby, I've gained 7 pounds! In 8 months!!!! Ugh! So here's a challenge for my fellow computer addicts - get some exercise today! Even if it's only 10 minutes.

Have a wonderful day!

Susan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooo hooo!! You go girl!!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home