go-long design: Catalina Harbor

go-long design

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Catalina Harbor

I finished another one! This one reminds me of fabrics found on a yacht, so I named it Catalina Harbor. I've never actually been on a yacht... LOL! I have a vivid imagination, I guess. I wish I was better at kit previews. With so many papers and elements, it's really hard to show the details and there are a *ton* of fine details in this kit! Here's a preview:



Catalina Harbor
$6.50

This enormous kit was inspired by elegant, rich fabrics. Tones of dark reds and taupes with black wrought iron accents. Each paper and element in the set is meticulously detailed to make your scrapbook pages special. There are 15 papers, 8 tags (some plain, some decorated), 2 wrought iron bookplates, 2 wrought iron brads, 1 wrought iron photo prong, 4 colored straight stitches, 1 black wrought iron frame, 2 colored stamp photo corners, 2 colored stamp frames, 1 ornate stamp oval frame, 1 wrought iron staple, full wood cut alpha, and a wrought iron chain with crystal bead.

This should be up at Liddy's late this week. They are still closed right now for server upgrades.

Have a glorious day!

Susan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan! This is G O R G E O U S! This is one of my new favorites of yours!

Sonja

10:53 AM  
Blogger Carrie Nichols said...

The new kit is beautiful! Also, congrats on being #2! And thanks for the wonderful freebie. I'm glad it was still available!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Corina said...

I love all that red!!! I'm thinking of having it as my color for the wedding...you doin' my invitations??? lol

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home