go-long design: Grand Opening Gift

go-long design

Monday, May 07, 2007

Grand Opening Gift



Hey there! Wow... 2 posts within a week of each other. I'm on a roll. Since I was such a bad blogger for so long I don't even know if anyone is still reading, so if you stumbled upon this, drop me a comment and say hi.

I made some water-ish graphics for summer layouts that I thought I would share. It's an alpha set that would be good for pool LO's or anything water related.



Here's the link

Have a great day!

Susan

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on the new store and thank you for this cute alpha, Susan!

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool alpha. Thank you and congrats on the new store.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Monique said...

LOL - only a guy could point that out. I missed that one entirely. :) Congratulations on the store!

4:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, very cool to use on boy layouts!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this alpha rocks! really great work. and thank you so much for sharing. :)

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Susan! The alpha is way cool!
Congratulations on your Grand Opening!
I didn't get to play on NSD. Hope you had fun!

5:55 PM  
Blogger mel hains said...

thanks so much for this alpha! its something special!
much love,
melxxxxxxxxxxx

12:25 AM  
Blogger xashee's corner said...

Awesome alpha and thank you for sharing :)have a wonderful day!!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Great alpha - thanks a lot.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute alpha!! I have a TON of pool pictures that this would go great with! Good luck with the new store!!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Diginan,Liz said...

Great to see you back on your blog, this alpha is really great. Thank you very, very much.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home