go-long design: Thank You!!!!

go-long design

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thank You!!!!

Wow... thanks so much for all the comments on my reindeer. I know that I'm missing more than just Rudolph. I think there are 8 reindeer total + Rudolph which = nine reindeer. I have 6 here, plus the one in my Crimson Christmas kit so 2 are AWOL. Maybe they're on strike. LOL!

So... it seems like a few of you are having trouble with sendspace. Can you email me and let me know the specifics? sliden@hotmail.com I really can't stand Rapidshare and don't want to use them so I hope I can troubleshoot for you. The link will be up for a while.

Gotta go do some more fun moving-related stuff. Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Susan

4 Comments:

Blogger Sonja said...

Hey Susan!
I just wanted to pop in and wish you a great Thanksgiving weekend! We're heading out tomorrow for Thanksgiving with my IL's, then back home for a night and THEN! Mike and I are off to Vegas for vacation! Woop-woop! :) We'll be there from Sat thru Wed. I'm sooooo nervous to fly so far away from the girls, but we need this time away and we'll have a fantastic time. Anyway, happy - happy turkey day to you, hubby, the lovely Miss M & AJ!

8:05 PM  
Blogger SAHM said...

Susan - I can't say that I've had problems with sendspace, just that sometimes I have to click the "download" button four to six times before it decides "oh, yeah, we've got a slot for you." However at other times, it's just once - think it depends upon the time of day. :-) Oh, yeah, you are missing a few other reindeer aren't you - didn't even notice! Have a great holiday tomorrow ... hopefully not surrounded by moving boxes. :-)

6:37 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Lol... missing reindeer! I think they are playing hookey from all the Christmas activity... may be they're eating all of Santa's cookies and putting on a layer of fat before their big ride which is approaching fast...too fast for me! Lol.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! How's the living situation going? Are you settled in for a Winter's nap? I know it won't be a long one though so I won't add that part. Lol. Oh, yes, I didn't have any trouble with SendSpace last time I visited.

:D

9:12 AM  
Blogger ~HS said...

I don't like sendspace or rapidshare either. I use Esnips and Filefront a lot, Esnips has a bandwidth limitation but doesn't delete your files, Filefront doesn't expire either but won't allow password protected files. No annoying popups either. Filefront just has a gaming splash screen and is more PG-13. Esnips is family friendly and has a nice looking website, pleasing to the eyes, easy to find downloads and has lots of widgets.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home