go-long design: Friday!

go-long design

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday!

Let's see... I have tons of new things in the works and am struggling to finish things before starting new projects. I think I have Digital Design Attention Deficit Disorder. That's DDADD. LOL!

Yesterday I made some (okay... a lot) of glitter elements. Some of those will be freebies here very soon. I don't know if I should do an element pack or incorporate them into a kit. Lots of stuff for little boys, too.... in boyish colors. Fun!

Liddy's is back up and running, but my new kits aren't up yet. Hopefully today, but who knows.

Look for a kit naming contest here Monday!!! Winner gets the whole thing free!

Have a great weekend! I'm off to shop and go to lunch with my beautiful Mom.

Susan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home