go-long design: ScrapArtist Apprentice

go-long design

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

ScrapArtist Apprentice

I swear I'm stuck in some kind of time warp. The days are whizzing by lately. I blame ScrapArtist and their ScrapArtist Apprentice contest. LOL! It's consuming all my thoughts.

Here's my ScrapArtist Apprentice Round 2 challenge entry:


I decided to lighten it up a lot this round. If you want to check out the competition (LOL) or give me some feedback, click here:

ScrapArtist Apprentice Gallery

Have a great day and I'll be back soon to make an announcement.

Susan

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your entry! I'm really hoping to see you go to the next round, too. :)

Oh, and I wanted to share this link, I used your freebie for this and thought it rocked! :)

http://www.thedigidreamer.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=7979&cat=500&ppuser=1433

9:51 AM  
Blogger lebjs said...

Wow Susan...love these papers! Well done : )

2:10 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

this is absolutly beautiful, I am late, but just wanted to say it

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home