go-long design: Changes

go-long design

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Changes

Well... I guess I'm kinda in limbo now. Liddy's Loft is closing (actually merging with another site) and I will not be selling my designs there. I can't decide what to do. Do I open my own shop? Do I sell at another consignment store? Hmmmm... I have no idea. I'm so new to all this and my name isn't really "out there" yet, although I've personally been "out there" for a long time. LOL!

If anyone has any thoughts, suggestions, or comments you can email me at sliden@hotmail.com or leave a comment right here. I'd appreciate some guidance.

Susan

6 Comments:

Blogger lebjs said...

Hi Susan! I've just read your blog & got the news from you. I'm in shock about LL!!! Sorry things didn't work out there. I'll put my 2 cents in & say open your own shop. You can still advertise in other forums (especially some of the bigger ones) & maybe give out freebies or add ons to kits. There seem to be a lot of changes going on in the digi-world at the moment. I hope everything settles down soon - especially for you! I'll be checking in on your blog to find out what you decide. I LOVE your designs - keep up the great work!
All the best, Jo

9:37 PM  
Blogger love_2design said...

Thanks Jo! That really means a lot to me. You're so sweet!

Susan

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your kits, so I agree with Jo. And for some reason, I prefer to go to personal shops instead of the big ones with multiple designers. I guess it's kind of the mom & pop thing vs. walmart (though I'm from AR, so I shouldn't complain too much).

11:28 AM  
Blogger Diginan,Liz said...

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck, your designs deserve to be out there for sale. Thank you for all the freebies you have give thusfar.

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan!
We are going to miss you so much! This move is going to be great for all of us! Sure wish that you would change your mind! Email me and we'll chat!
hugs
Kryss

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, I'm so so sad you're not going to be merging with us and I'll miss you. I can't see anyting but total sucess for you whatever you do, because your talent is EXTREME! God bless! I'll be looking for you where ever you end up, and of course I'll be watching your blog!!!!!! God bless sister!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home