go-long design: New Mega Kit at Liddy's!

go-long design

Friday, September 01, 2006

New Mega Kit at Liddy's!

Hey, hey... I'm back and promise to start posting more. I have things at my new house slowly starting to come together and will have some more computer time shortly. Check out this amazing kit collab by the Liddy's Loft designers!



Shabby School
$3 for a limited time!!!!

September is the month to go back to school. The Shabby School mega kit is so versatile and will help you get ready! It has everything you need for layouts of school, work--so many different themes!

Kit includes: (too large to list every little thing!)
41 12" x 12" background papers
1 Page in a Pinch--layered template with easy instructions
1 Quick Page
Clipboard--comes in two pieces so you can place paper under the clip
Spiral notepad
I.D. card--comes as a .png so you can put a photo beneath
Library book card
3x5 index card
Folder label
Date stamp--includes all 12 months!
Apple
Pencil
Stickers
Buttons
Crayons
Chalkboard--for photo(s) or journaling
Locker rub-on
A 6" and a 12" ruler
Word art tags
Word art--circles come in all grades Kindergarten through 12th grade
Assorted fasteners (including colorful paperclips)
Ribbons and stitching
Vintage border and Apple card
Frame and art made with pencils

Get an A+ on your layouts when you use the Shabby School mega kit!

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

THANK YOU for reminding me!! I missed the $3 special last month, grr! LOL

8:35 AM  
Blogger Annie P said...

I love this kit. WOW.. It's so huge and for $3 it's a steal.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bummer went to go buy the kit and still can't get to the store.
Missing out on the special, I will check back next week for the kit.

Sue ^i^

8:43 PM  
Blogger love_2design said...

So sorry about that Sue! The site admin is working really hard to restore everything. I'm sure she will extend the offer when things are up and running again. :o)

Susan

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wondering what's happening at Liddy's Loft. I really want that school kit.
Guess I will keep checking back.
Have a great day

Sue ^i^

4:19 PM  
Blogger love_2design said...

Sue,

Well... since Liddy's is merging with another site, I'm not too sure what will happen with the school kit now. I never got it either (the other's pieces of it). Maybe you could email Holley, the owner of Liddy's, and ask her? liddy@liddysloft.com

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home