go-long design: Checking in!

go-long design

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Checking in!

Goooood Morning Blog readers! I bet you thought I ran away or something. Believe me, I've thought about it.;o) This moving stuff is a lot of work and I can't stand living amongst towers of boxes and piled up furniture. Feels like my life is in disarray. Oh wait, it is... LOL! I'll be back to normal shortly. We finally found a place to live and from what I hear, it sounds really cool. My sister-in-law has been scouting the area for us since we couldn't make 2 trips up there, so we haven't seen it yet. How strange is that?!?! I'm so thankful she did all this for us.






In scrapping world... look what's coming to Liddy's Loft today... the August Mega Kit from all the designers at Liddy's!!!! Look at these colors. LOVE them! This is *just* my portion of the kit. There are 12 designers! It's gonna be a*w*e*s*o*m*e! Run over to Liddy's today and get it for a fraction of the price.

My part includes:

13 papers

6 buttons

6 brads

1 corner

6 ribbons

8 titles


Have a blessed day!

Susan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW it rocks! Can't wait to see the whole thing and USE it!!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really cute kit!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home