go-long design: Cabin Fever...

go-long design

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Cabin Fever...

First, I'd like to say thanks for all your sweet comments yesterday! Wow... wasn't expecting that at all! I really wonder sometimes if anyone ever sees this little ole blog.

We've been sick here for the last few days and not able to run amok and let off steam. So... last night we got a little...uhm... creative. LOL!


Credits: the fabulous Christine Smith's superstar quickpage (rotated) and her film strip bits.

I love being a parent. You get to play with your kids and take really strange pictures of them to show off to their prom dates... ;o) He is really thrilled, as you can see. Don't you just love that little Elvis sneer? Ha!

Have a great day!

Susan

4 Comments:

Blogger Sonja said...

Oh my goodness Susan! This is hysterical!!!! I saw your post on the board, but the page wouldn't come up. I LOVE the sneer!!!! AJ is getting so stinkin' big! So cute, girl!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!! My punk-rock nephew ;)

Thanks dudette.

5:53 AM  
Blogger love_2design said...

Thanks Sonja & Dan!

Mwahhhhh!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee Hee! Love the mohawk! I buzzed my little guy last Sunday, and gave him one too, but I wasn't brave enough to keep it! :o)

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home