go-long design: ScrapArtist... Round 4!!!

go-long design

Thursday, October 26, 2006

ScrapArtist... Round 4!!!

Can you believe it?!?! Round 4!!!! Wow... I am really shocked. There were some amazing entries over there. Here's what I did for the next round - doodles and brushes.



So... doodling is really not my thing. I like looking at pages with doodles, but as far as making my own... eh. I haven't drawn a thing since having kids. But, it was fun playing in Illustrator and PhotoShop. I made the castle for my daughter, who loves princesses right now. Would be fun for a birthday invite. You can download the doodles set here (if you're a member.... free to register):

ScrapArtist

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

cute! good luck!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

awesome! I'm going to check them out now! :)

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the doodles! The two vines & the dove are lovely. We lived in England for 6 years so I have lots of castle pictures to scrap & your frame idea is great! Thanks again & good luck!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home