go-long design: Kit Naming Contest postponed...

go-long design

Monday, May 29, 2006

Kit Naming Contest postponed...

For some crazy reason, I decided to have a yard sale next weekend, so instead of finishing up my kit and making a preview, I've been tearing my house apart trying to find things to sell. It literally looks like a tornado came through here and is driving me insane (it's usually pretty neat)! I've never sold or given away a thing since my daughter was born, so I have baby clothes galore and need to give them to someone who needs them. It felt like I was ripping my heart out as I was packing things into boxes and I kept remembering the kids wearing those tiny, little clothes and I swear I could smell them too. Weird. I didn't think it would be this hard. We're moving at the end of the summer though and I can't see hauling box after box of things we will never use again. I was joking with my mom that I needed to have another baby so I could keep them! Ha!

So... the contest will commence in a few days. Check back!

Susan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Good luck with your huge task! I have the same hopes for a yard sale in August. I'm going to take a week off so I can do it without kids! Good luck with pricing stuff. Thats the worst!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Keirelle said...

You could always have a quilt made with some of the clothes- that's what I am going to do eventually, but I still plan to have more kids since I only have one son right now. I will probably make it myself, but I know there are lots of people willing to do that sort of thing for others.

6:36 AM  
Blogger love_2design said...

Katherine:
You're not kidding! I want to make everything $100... hahaha. They'll probably have to pry some things from my hands.

Cherry:
That is a GREAT idea!!!! I never thought of making a quilt out of them! Thanks!

Susan

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home