go-long design: Movies and Mayhem

go-long design

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Movies and Mayhem

We went to see Cars today, which didn't go as well as our first movie (Ice Age - The Meltdown). Trying to keep a toddler still for almost 2 hours was really, really fun. Whoo! So... if anybody saw the movie, can you tell me what I missed? LOL!

I noticed that I'm getting some more blog traffic lately, which is great except I really don't have a whole lot to blog about. So... I'll just hand over some more freebies. ;o) I love freebies - giving and receiving. Let me know if you use them in a layout... I love to see my stuff in action!

This is part of my upcoming glitter collection, which I'll be putting up shortly at Liddy's Loft . This one is for family titles and I love how funky it is. The color is sorta silvery with a slight gold light on it. Really neutral so it will go with any LO. It's only going to be free this weekend and I'm not telling anyone or posting about it. So... if you happened to stumble upon it, it's your lucky day! Please, don't share the link or I'll make you babysit my little unruly rugrats. ;o)

Here's the preview:


Notice that I included the grandfolks in there. I can never find any art for my grandparents' pages.

Sorry... gone. Look at Liddy's soon!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Susan

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these. I was looking for cousins. Thank you.
Kathy

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great - an inclusive family set! Thank you :)

9:44 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Thanks! I love the fun writing.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Rona said...

thanks for the glitter words!!!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun! thank you! cat

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?

No Favorite uncle???!! Obviously a defective kit ;)

The favorite uncle

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home