go-long design: Star Spangled Beauty

go-long design

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Star Spangled Beauty

Here I am... finger is better. It's brutal when you cut one of the two fingers that you type with. LOL! Still hurts a little, but I'll quit being a baby now ;o)

I have a new 4th of July kit that's in the boutique at Liddy's Loft! Island Breeze is now up as well for those who didn't enter my posting contest (preview below... scroll down)


Star Spangled Beauty
only $3.50!

This fun kit is great for your 4th of July family photos. Comes with 6 papers, 3 ribbons, 3 bows, 4 cut wood word art pieces, 1 painted chipboard frame, chipboard fireworks, painted chipboard rocket, and 3 painted chipboard word art pieces.

And... just 'cuz I love my blog readers... here's a little something for you!


Click here!

It's the matching alpha set for FREE. You can only get it here! Please, don't share the link... send your friends here to pick it up. Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake for the chipboard action.

I know that I said I would post the names of my new CT here last Friday. I will post them as soon as I can... still waiting on something. Sorry!

Have a great day!

Susan

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the fun alpha! Happy 4th in a few weeks. :)

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your finger is doing better! LOL that you type with two fingers :).
Love the Star Spangled Beauty kit! I have years of pictures of the kids on the fourth. I can't wait to 'Scrap' them!! Thanks for the alpha - very cool!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Shannon! Love the alpha!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the alpha! Thanks so much.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Susan, i'm not American, but this is a cute alpha and one i'm definitely saving...thanks so much!

8:44 PM  
Blogger kathyg722 said...

Lovely! Thank you for sharing! Kathy

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great looking kit! Thanks so much for sharing the alphabet with us. Happy Independence Day!

Sharon

8:24 PM  
Blogger ~*~ Coralee ~*~ said...

Thanks for these Sweetie.
They will go well with the Football team my Hubby follows ~:)

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! You could use these for lots of projects! Thanks so much!

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP dancing jesus animation

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home