go-long design: 4th of July Sale!!!

go-long design

Monday, July 03, 2006

4th of July Sale!!!

I have some new things coming up, one of which should be in the boutique at Liddy's for the B*I*G sale tomorrow. That's right folks.... 40% off! I won't consider it a birthday sale (not 40, LOL)... just a holiday sale. It's only on tomorrow, so don't forget!

Here's a preview of my new 4th kit.


All American
$5.50

This heavily textured kit comes with a lot of unique elements and papers. Perfect for 4th of July, Military, and masculine pages! There are 12 papers, 1 large tag with laced eyelet accents, 2 smaller date tags with rope and metal accents, a piece of duct tape, 2 word art pieces, 2 flowers with metal brads, 1 transparent ribbon, 2 metal threaded buttons, a laced eyelet, 2 clothing tags (one blank for you to customize) and a fun dangling stars banner!

So... tomorrow only, this kit will be 40% off of $5.50, which is.... oh boy, sooooo bad at math. Anyone? It's a really good deal. LOL!

I have more kits to put up, but my hard drive decided to start making some hideous noises and I need to transfer all my designs before I lose everything. Needless to say, it will take longer than 1 day to do it. So... look at Liddy's next week for more new goodies!

Have a fabulous 4th America! I'll be off celebrating my Bday. See ya Wednesday!

Susan

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Your Fourth of July kit is incredible!! I love all of the elements and can't wait to scrap with it!

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kit Susan!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Have a great day today!
MWAH!
Sonja

7:48 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Happy birthday Susan!!!
This kit is gorgeous! Pity we don't celebrate 4 july here in Australia but I'm sure it would be terrific for other themed layouts too! Have a terrific day!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home