go-long design: HUGE Sale at Liddy's Loft!!!

go-long design

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

HUGE Sale at Liddy's Loft!!!

Okay... this kind of sale does not happen every day.

Every design in the boutique at Liddy's Loft is on sale RIGHT NOW for 50% off! Run!!!! Or... click!

LOL. It's a re-Grand Opening due to some technical issues in the gallery and boutique. I have some really big kits there that are only $3.00. I can tell you right now that my kits will not be 50% off again for a long, long time! I think the sale is only for 2 days. Will have to check that and post for sure.

I have received a few LOs for my free kit offer. I need to zip the files up and get a link for you. I think I'll email the first links out on Friday, so check your inboxes!

Ta ta!

Susan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Nifediac medication for blood pressure prototipo ferrari

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home