go-long design: Liddy's Loft July Mega Kit

go-long design

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Liddy's Loft July Mega Kit

I can't wait for this one to come out! Every month, the designers at Liddy's Loft come together to make a huge mega kit at a crazy low price. July's will be called "It's Elementary, my Dear Watson" and will be all elements. Fun! Here's my contribution to the kit so you can see a preview of a small portion of it. Can't wait until it all comes together.





This kit will be available on July 1st!

Susan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh!!! these are great! I LOVE me some elements! LOL I'll keep an eye out for that mega kit.

btw, I'm totally pimping your schtuff at DST! :) a couple people were looking for dinosaur kits and kits for baby girls. of course I had to link them to Shabby Rose - one of my absolute faves! :)

Sonja

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow these are great! The kit looks awesome so far. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home