go-long design: Wow... thanks!

go-long design

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wow... thanks!

I guess everyone likes cookies :o). Thanks so much for all your comments here and at DigiTalkShop. They are really appreciated. I wish I could respond to you all individually!

Here's a new kit I have up at Liddy's Loft (click on banner on left side of my blog to get to the boutique).





One Sweet Boy
$6.00
This soft baby kit comes with all you need for your baby or toddler boy pages. There are 10 papers, 5 ribbons, 2 puffy sticker elements, 2 wooden elements with a plane and a car, 2 wooden brads, a wooden frame, a wooden bookplate, 10 word art stickers, a painted and distressed frame and a felt and stitched lower case alpha with a blank. Wow... lots of fun things in this one!

I'm working on some fun, new things! Keep checking back!

Have an awesome day!

Susan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, Your 'One Sweet Boy' kit is simply gorgeous! I'm blessed to have two sweet young boys of my own. I'm discovering that really great, well designed kits for boys (especially little boys) are in the minority. Congratulations on creating a real gem. :)

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, this is beautiful! You continue to amaze me with your designs, sister! :) Hope to chat soon!
Mwah!
Sonja

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW I really love your work so adorable

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.. this is just adorable.. LOVE it! I`m so looking forward to scrap and play with it!

- Tonje

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home