go-long design: Totally NSBR...

go-long design

Monday, July 17, 2006

Totally NSBR...

There was a plane crash this past weekend in Oregon during an airshow. The plane landed in a residential neighborhood. It landed RIGHT next to my old house!!! I am freaking out. How strange! I haven't lived there for 15 years, but it's bizarre. The pilot was killed, but nobody on the ground was. My old house is shown here. I circled it...



If you want to read more about it, click here:
http://www.oregonlive.com/

I'm so glad we moved! Could you imagine having a plane crash right next door???? Yikes!

Susan

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I heard about that on the news and was thinking "Wow, I can't imagine having a plane crash in my neighborhood!" Scary stuff. That must be a really weird feeling for you to have once been so close.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't imagine! That's some crazy schtuff, I tell ya! I, too, am glad you moved so that you don't have to deal with all that mess! I'm sad for the pilot's family ...and thankful that no one else was hurt!
Have a great day with your little sweeties {{{Susan}}}!

xoxo,
Sonja

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home