go-long design: I did a LAYOUT!

go-long design

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I did a LAYOUT!

This is a rare and miraculous thing. Ok... not miraculous, but I *never* have time to scrap. I usually prefer to design, but today I got my new Bella Flor kit out and played. I used a baby picture of my 4 year old daughter and it really brought me back. Feels like yesterday in some ways. I do not want another baby, I do not want another baby.... Wasn't she sweet? Still is, actually. :o)



The journaling reads:
7 things I loved about you at 7 weeks
The smell of your skin
Your big, bright smile
Taking naps together
How you loved your swing
Kicking the chicken on your play gym
How you curled your finger around mine
That sweet pink sleeper with the bunnies

Scraplift of squarepegs 9 calm things

I do not want another baby, I do not want another baby....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home