go-long design: Movin' on up...

go-long design

Friday, July 21, 2006

Movin' on up...

I know I haven't been posting much here lately, but I really have a good excuse! We're getting ready to move! This is a big one too... across 8 states! With a packed Uhaul, 2 vehicles, a couple of really cute, but restless children, and a very sad Mommy (me... I'm leaving behind my parents and won't be able to see them every week now. Sniff!).

So... I will be here (sort of) for the next 2-3 weeks and then once I am all unpacked and settled into my new space - watch out! I have a ton of in-the-works kits and goodies. Just no time right now to finish them up.

Stay cool!

Susan

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's tough moving. Hope all goes well with your move and you have a safe trip. Hope the kids won't keep asking "Are we there yet".

Thanks again for all that you have been giving and doing for us.

Sue ^i^

2:41 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

May the force be with you! We moved across the country last summer. I hope everything goes well!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home