go-long design: ScrapArtist Apprentice Round 5...

go-long design

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

ScrapArtist Apprentice Round 5...

Here's a post from the ScrapArtist forum announcing the next round winners...

(copied and pasted from Michelle)

Yes!! I have been meaning to post this publicly, but have been coping with a houseful of sickies

We are excited to announce that we have nine very talented ladies that will be moving on to the final round.

* Amber Clegg
* Lisa Dozier
* Robyn England
* Linda Gil Billdal
* Christine Honsinger
* Chandra James
* Susan Long (that's ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
* Tracy Rivera
* Lisa Whitney

These nine fabulous artists will all be making exclusive kits to sell in the ScrapArtist shoppe. Each kit will be sold for $2 and only be available for a limited time. SO watch for them soon!!

Then we will be offering 5 of these talented woman a permanent spot in our shoppe! Woohoo!!


Oh WOW... this is the biggest RUSH! I'm going to be selling a kit at ScrapArtist!

Have a great day!

Susan

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee!! Congratulations! So very exciting!! How long do you have to create a full kit? :)

Sorry to hear your little ones aren't feeling well. We're all coughing at our house! I hope it doesnt' upset their Halloween for them. Have a great night!

9:08 AM  
Blogger SAHM said...

CONGRATS! That's great news! Yay you!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Sonja said...

SUSAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!
I'm so excited for you ...and *so* not surprised! You must be walking around with perma-grin today! :)
Sorry to hear that the kidlets are sick. Mine are coming down with something ...I need to start pumping meds in them now, before it gets bad.
Anyway, WOO-HOOOOO! You rock (((friend)))! I must say that watching your designs grow and seeing you come THIS far in this contest has been AWESOME for me! Seriously, I am beyond THRILLED for you!!!

9:48 AM  
Blogger love_2design said...

Thank you!!!

Just to clarify... I copied and pasted Michelle's post. My kids are fine and healthy. Her kids - not so healthy.

Hope your kids feel better though!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

LOL - well, I'm sure glad that yours are healthy, and I'm sorry to hear that Michelle's aren't!

So, do we get a sneak-peek at your kit? Just a hint?! Colors? name? Anything? :) :) :) :) :)

12:45 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

congrats & good luck in the final round!!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

congratulation a lot and good luck.
I am sure, I will be one of the buyers.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home