go-long design: New Stuff is up at Liddy's... New stuff is up at Liddy's!!!

go-long design

Monday, May 29, 2006

New Stuff is up at Liddy's... New stuff is up at Liddy's!!!

Wooohooo!!! My new things were put in the boutique today at Liddy's!

Along The Shore... Dragonfly Delight... Dino Nation... Catalina Harbor (my fave)... Anniversary Bouquet, Spring Blush paper pack and the Vellum Birthstone Flowers pack (as seen in my blog header). The previews are in my slideshow if you forgot what they looked like (I posted previews a while ago). Plus, there are some new designers there as well!

Everything is still 30% off right now, but only until the end of May... so hurry!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home