go-long design: And the WINNER is....

go-long design

Sunday, June 04, 2006

And the WINNER is....

First, I just want to say THANKS to everyone who entered and made my job really difficult (LOL). I had so many great entries and will definitely be using some of your suggestions in the future.

But... the name I fell in love with and ended up chosing was BELLA FLOR - Deli's awesome name suggestion! Isn't it beautiful? I would have never come up with that... so soft and pretty. I just love it! So... a big thanks to you, Deli!

Everyone who played... check your email. I made a companion add-on for you and sent out the link a few minutes ago. A few of you didn't leave me your email addresses, so if you don't get your email, let me know.

Here's the add-on:


Anyone who is reading this and didn't enter, you can pick up the kit and the add-on at Liddy's Loft. Should be up early this week!

Again... thanks so much for playing and have a spectacular day!

Susan

4 Comments:

Blogger Maby said...

Oh I am so happy for Deli! She's my best friend and this kit is gorgeous and she'll have fun w/ it!!! I did not leave you my email address (I'm the first comment on the other post)

maby.mnmy2@gmail.com

Thanks!

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definitely picked a winner - Bella Flor is lovely! Thank you so much for the gift -its wonderful!

6:13 PM  
Blogger ~*~ Coralee ~*~ said...

Thanks Sweetie, That was fun!!! I love anything that gets my Brain Active again..Hee Hee.
Thankyou so Much for the Add on too xx

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home