go-long design: Looking for a Creative Team...

go-long design

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Looking for a Creative Team...

Are you talented, creative and really good at digital scrapbooking? Do you like to post your work and participate in online communities? I need 2 or 3 artistic people to design LOs using my kits. All you have to do is fill out this questionnaire, email to sliden@hotmail.com and link me to your online gallery!





















1. Your name and screen name
2. How long have you been digitally scrapbooking? (not really important if you have skills) ;o)
3. Where are your online galleries? Links please!
4. Which are your favorite LOs and why?
5. Are you on any other CTs?
6. Do you have a blog? (not really important... just like to check out blogs, lol)
7. What's your scrapping style?
8. Who do you scrap?
9. What are your favorite colors to scrap with?
10. Why do you want to be on my creative team?

Easy, huh? So, apply today! I am really non-judgmental and have no favorites, so show me what you can do!

Have an awesome day!

Susan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan I'd love to be on your team! Your designs are awesome! I just finished a layout using two of your paper packs, butterscotch and pocket full of posies...oooh how I love them!!! You can take a peek at Liddy's Loft!

Good luck to all who apply, the chosen ones will be working with one of the BEST!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home