go-long design: It's Posting Bonus time...

go-long design

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's Posting Bonus time...

Hola Amigos! Like my new blog clothes? It took me forever yesterday because I am truly clueless about HTML. Still tweaking little things, but I am almost ready to give up. ;o)




Today I am introducing a new kit called Island Breeze. Not available in stores yet, but you can get this fabulous creation by using my stuff! All you have to do is use one of my kits (available at Liddy's Loft if you aren't familiar with me) in a NEW layout and post it to any gallery you choose. Send me the link and I will send you the link to Island Breeze! Before it's even in the boutique! It must be a new LO that hasn't been posted yet... that's the only catch. You have until June 20th at 6pm EST to either post the link in the comments here or email the link to your LO to sliden@hotmail.com. Can't wait to see your creations! I will probably do a special surprise for my favorite layout too.

And... to my favorite brother today... Happy Birthday Dan!!!!! Wish I could be there to help you celebrate... waaaahhhh! I can't believe how old you are today. Good thing you still act like a teenager. LOL!

Adios!

Susan

3 Comments:

Blogger love_2design said...

LOL... no, not in Hawaii. I wish! I can pretend though, right?

Susan

2:38 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Susan,

I just bought the Along the Shore Kit - yesterday (at full price) oh no! -- anyway, love the kit.
Perfect for the ton of beach pictures I will take on
our trip next week.

I used pictures from last summer to do a layout using
the kit.

It is posted at 2Peas.
http://snipurl.com/rqwr

and at GottaPixel
http://snipurl.com/rqx5

I would love to have your Island Breeze kit.

Thanks,
Shirley
ncwcu@yahoo.com

6:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Susan love this new kit you created. for this posting bonus I used the "Bella Flor" kit. Here's the link.
http://www.clikchicdesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1656

Thanx
Deli
garciaespino@verizon.net

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home